We’ve added some new cleanliness and wellness policies to ensure the safety of both guests and teammates. We look forward to welcoming you back to Gray & Dudley.
– We have increased our frequency of cleaning protocols, in both front and back of house, with EPA-registered chemicals, proven effective in preventing Covid-19 transmission.
– Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a host who will provide hand sanitizer and mask.
– All Gray & Dudley teammates will be wearing masks and we ask that diners do the same, especially in our public spaces.
– There will be revised layouts across our space to promote social distancing, so you will notice fewer tables and at least six feet between parties.
– Bar and lounge area can only be seated by the host at this time.
– Online or disposable menus will be available.
– Our friend the teal penguin may still make appearances in our dining room, but for now, they should not be moved or touched by guests.
– The 21c museum may be closed to the public during dinner hours, but by dining with us, you will have access. Make sure to wander our newest exhibition either before or after your meal.
See you soon!