We are so happy to be open once again at G&D! Chef Matthew Bell has worked up an amazing new dinner menu we look forward to sharing with you, but for those nights that you just want to stay home, he’s also worked up this at-home recipe of the Charred Carrot and Raisin Salad that you just simply must try! And when you do, be sure to tag @grayanddudley and @chefmabellz on IG so we can see your creations (and reshare them ourselves!)
Enjoy and we’ll see you soon
- Place cut carrots in cold salted water and bring to a boil. Boil for 3-7 minutes until firm tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine cider vinegar and water. Bring to boil and pour over raisins and let steep until softened.
- Place a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and cooled carrots. Char the carrots quickly, but with a deep color and finish with a little salt. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a bowl combine feta, cream cheese, salt, and pepper with a fork until smooth but still chunky.
- Toss charred carrots in a bowl with lemon vinaigrette.